Thursday, August 14, 2008

Harvesting in North Dakota




My dad and his new combine
The combine and his semi
Chelsey, Courtney, & Kailee Dylan & Chelsey
Brittney, Courtney, & Chelsey playing with cats


Brittney & Jace after a hike up the hill to find Grandpa combining

Jace & Brandon were good buddies this year

On July 25th I traveled to meet my parents half way so that they could have the girls come up and stay with them by themselves. We then traveled on August 4th up to North Dakota to spend a while to help with harvest. Despite many breakdowns and some rain delays we helped a little but left them with quite a bit left to do. We had a good time up there as we celebrated our sister in laws (Angie) birthday with a nice dinner out. Angie and I took the kids to the pool for the afternoon one day. The kids spent the majority of their days driving the four wheelers around the farm. I think everyone had fun at Grandpa & Grandma's!

No comments: